1. Smile at strangers. It’s the quickest energy booster between two people. Long-lasting, genuine and unlike Starbucks, absolutely free.
2. Drink plenty of water, no matter how far the bathroom is.
3. Buy a small glass bottle, fill it with water and carry it everywhere with you.
4. Don’t forget to drink it, of course.
5. Forget about the existence of lift. Imagine it is a large moving box that eats people. Don’t go in!
6. Eat something colorful, your organs have eyes too. And I don’t mean pack of Skittles.
7. Get angry if you need to, rage against the pain, erupt with anger. There’s no extra place inside you to store that negativity, release it, let it go.
8. Spend some time with children, they know much more than you. And unlike your mean colleague, they’ll tell you everything.
9. Go to Youtube and type: 432 Hz music. It’s a healing music, mathematically consistent with the universe. Listen to it.
10. Laugh as much and as often as you can. You will always remember those days.
11. Make yourself beautiful sometimes. Wear that beautiful dress, put the make up on. Shine, radiate beauty from both outside and inside.
12. Workout with Jillian Michaels. That woman will kick your butt.
13. Eat 5 times a day.
14. Don’t check your e-mails when talking to your friend. It’s extremely rude.
15. Don’t go somewhere just because you want to post a picture of yourself on that place on Facebook. You won’t look good in it anyway.
16. Walk. There’s no fresh air, cool people and surprises in a car.
17. Drink fresh juice instead of coffee in the morning.
18. Air out your bedroom before going to sleep. You will have sweeter dreams.
19. Learn some new skill. Learn Vietnamese, prepare sushi by yourself, learn how to drive a plane…or study shorthand (like I do nowJ).
20. Help unconditionally. When you don’t expect anything in return, that’s when you will be helped the most.
21. Sleep in the colourful duvet-covers. They will paint your dreams bright.
22. Start your day with healthy breakfast. The healthier your start your day, the healthier you’ll want to eat throughout the day.
23. Cook with love. And if you can’t love enough that day, don’t cook at all. But if you really have to cook, don’t cook anyway. It won’t taste good.
24. Don’t spend much money. But don’t you ever think of saving money on food. Walk 10 more kilometres, omit buying new bag rather than filling yourself with cheap sandwich.
25. Spend some time alone with yourself. But only when you feel you can benefit from it.
26. Always wear comfortable shoes. You never know where the day takes you.
27. Read Shakespeare, Wilde, Dostoyevsky, Rumi, Hemingway, Poe, Tolstoy, Salinger, Twain, Whitman, Virgil, Orwell, Dante, Kafka…
28. Get some marker, highlight the words that made you shiver and scream them out loud, get them under your skin.
29. Call your parents. Even now. Tell them anything that happened to you during the day. You will make them unforgettably happy.
30. If you can’t call them anymore, write them a letter and leave it in a place where you feel safe and happy.
31. Don’t think too much.
32. Listen to some musical masterpiece.
33. If you can’t think of any right now, listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okiVXN8skfc
34. Play it so loud, it will drown out your own thoughts.
35. Don’t eat junk food, not even from time to time. Do you jump off the bridge from time to time when you know it could kill you?
36. Go to concerts, performances, theatre plays, movies, conferences, presentations. You will never regret the money and time you spent on them.
37. Volunteer in something you really enjoy. The best salary comes in moments, not in bank notes.
38. Eat, drink Aloe Vera, it’s a damnably good plant.
40. If you can’t travel, watch documentaries about the Earth. You must always remind yourself of the world’s beauty we live in.
41. Close your eyes and travel to those places in your mind. They are more real than you think.
42. Sit on the grass when the weather allows you to do so. Sink your fingers into those greenish grass-blades. Connect.
44. Don’t take energy from other people. It’s selfish.
45. Don’t eat too much sugar. It has only a few benefits for you. Actually, it has none.
46. Eat banana instead.
47. Work on those abs. Have fun with it. Shape them the way you want to. See how miraculous human body is.
48. Be proud of yourself.
49. Don’t complain.
50. Unless you talk about politics.
51. OR weather.
52. OR complaining about people who complain too much.
53. Take pictures.
54. Write a diary. Not every day. Once a month is enough. Every single day you’re different than you were yesterday. Once you turn 86, you will appreciate the conversation with that 20-year-old self again.
55. Talk to people. If your brain didn’t always stop your mouth from speaking, it would speak nonstop.
56. Hug people with love. Even if they don’t want to.
57. Turn the Wi-Fi off. It turns your brain into a popcorn.
58. Live the way you want. If you want to have a simple life, have fun and enjoy it. If you want to live deeply, suffer and learn from it. Make it clear what’s the purpose and goal of your life. But don’t ever mistake these two.
59. Take care of your teeth as if they were your children. Remember that good health begins in your mouth.
60. If you don’t like Sushi, don’t eat it. There are hundreds of other cool meals.
61. Eat slowly, no matter how many people around you will get mad.
62. Eat ginger. It’ so awfully healthy, that I even forgot why.
63. Oh yes, it warms your entire body and it’s a great herbal remedy for nasal and chest congestion.
64. Get a massage. As many of them as you can. There’s no limit for good body massages like with eating sweets or drinking beer.
65. Eat onions and garlic. These two ‘Bad Breath Kings’ will boost your immunity like nothing else.
66. Make love.
67. Don’t buy cheap cosmetics. The more you save on it, the more you’ll have to spend on expensive creams in the future, it’s a continued proportion.
68. Call some of your friends out. I mean, call them right now. Unlock that Apple – Contacts – Dial…
69. Wash your hands well and often.
70. If you travel too much, get one antibacterial soap. But don’t touch all those mucky bus handrails, eat your snack and wash your hands after. The sequence is exactly opposite.
71. Sip green tea.
72. Don’t think that the carriers of healthy lifestyle like me don’t ever do anything unhealthy. (Look at my hair, and please never dye it like I do, it’s so unhealthy)
73. Do some cardio exercises during the week. Even jumping in the middle of your living room while watching X Factor counts.
74. Eat olive oil.
75. When cooking, imagine that the plate is a canvas and you were just asked to paint the most colourful piece in the world.
76. Watch old Disney cartoons. There’s so much love in them.
77. Plan one Christmas without presents. You’ll feel the difference.
78. Prepare dinner for your friends or family.
79. Eat nuts.
80. Multitasking isn’t cool at all. Focus on one job, one person and give all your energy in it. Be mindful.
81. Say 5 Thank You’s every night before going to sleep.
82. Love your commute. Enjoy the way you travel every day, find good sides of it.
83. If you feel that reading newspapers takes your energy by throwing all the negativity on you every morning, don’t read them with apathy or sadness, become the helping tool and send energy to those suffering.
84. Let go. Leave your past in behind that bus door this morning. Build a new day.
85. If you’re not in a good mood today, don’t pretend to be. People will know anyway.
86. Don’t try to be perfect. Don’t want to know everything. Focus on what you’re good at.
87. Set new goals. Endure.
88. Go for regular check-ups. Don’t listen to all doctors’ advice. But always go for a check-up.
89. Go to the nature. Smile into the sun. Breathe in the fresh air. Smell those roses.
90. Go to some parties. Have fun.
91. Remember that guy from the high school who said that smoking and drinking was cool? Is he still your hero?
92. Don’t take anyone and anything for granted.
93. Buy a good mattress.
94. Try to avoid having computer, TV or any other electronic device in your bedroom. Bed and window is all you need for a great sleep.
95. Don’t eat too much. Always finish eating with half-full stomach.
96. Drink before eating, but never during or shortly after.
97. Nibble some chocolate.
98. Stay positive.