1. Smile at strangers. It’s the quickest energy booster between two people. Long-lasting, genuine and unlike Starbucks, absolutely free.
2. Drink plenty of water, no matter how far the bathroom is.
3. Buy a small glass bottle, fill it with water and carry it everywhere with you.
4. Don’t forget to drink it, of course.
5. Forget about the existence of lift. Imagine it is a large moving box that eats people. Don’t go in!
The autumn wind is slowly getting ready to knock at the doors of our bodies and minds, bringing us back to the connection with ourselves after a long and energetic summer. It takes us deep, very deep into ourselves by its disarming sentimentality and it leaves our souls in a bittersweet battle with their own thoughts. Despite an unpleasant feeling of loneliness and sadness, I see this transformation as one of the most important ‘’events’’ in our year. It shows how closely our minds and bodies correlate with Mother Nature for it is not only the tree that needs to throw off its burden by shedding its leaves to be born again….but it’s us too. And the same way as we supply ourselves with various vitamins to prepare our bodies for the long winter time, we should not forget to take couple of soul vitamins before the autumn’s tiring but enriching entrée.
It is human that we try to understand our nature and the roots of our origins. However, it is also human to forget about these, from time to time. Let’s remind ourselves of the preciousness of our bodies and the importance of connecting our physical shells with the nobility of our inner selves….by reading the words of wise men.
1) “He who has health, has hope. And he who has hope, has everything.”