Music has always been the language we never had to learn to speak with, the food we never had to queue for, the drug we could overdose ourselves with and it never harmed us, the place we could always run to without making a single step. Beethoven named it “a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy”; Plato believed that “music gives a soul to the universe”; and Einstein said that he “lives his daydreams in music and he sees his life in terms of music”.
Tag Archives: spirit
100 Tips on How to Become Happier = Healthier:
1. Smile at strangers. It’s the quickest energy booster between two people. Long-lasting, genuine and unlike Starbucks, absolutely free.
2. Drink plenty of water, no matter how far the bathroom is.
3. Buy a small glass bottle, fill it with water and carry it everywhere with you.
4. Don’t forget to drink it, of course.
5. Forget about the existence of lift. Imagine it is a large moving box that eats people. Don’t go in!