WIN YOUR HEALTH ASSISTANT! DETAILS OF COMPETITION AT THE END OF THIS POST
1. Smile at strangers. It’s the quickest energy booster between two people. Long-lasting, genuine and unlike Starbucks, absolutely free.
2. Drink plenty of water, no matter how far the bathroom is.
3. Buy a small glass bottle, fill it with water and carry it everywhere with you.
4. Don’t forget to drink it, of course.
5. Forget about the existence of lift. Imagine it is a large moving box that eats people. Don’t go in!
The autumn wind is slowly getting ready to knock at the doors of our bodies and minds, bringing us back to the connection with ourselves after a long and energetic summer. It takes us deep, very deep into ourselves by its disarming sentimentality and it leaves our souls in a bittersweet battle with their own thoughts. Despite an unpleasant feeling of loneliness and sadness, I see this transformation as one of the most important ‘’events’’ in our year. It shows how closely our minds and bodies correlate with Mother Nature for it is not only the tree that needs to throw off its burden by shedding its leaves to be born again….but it’s us too. And the same way as we supply ourselves with various vitamins to prepare our bodies for the long winter time, we should not forget to take couple of soul vitamins before the autumn’s tiring but enriching entrée.